"Who in the World am I?Ah! That's the great puzzle"

Saturday, May 14, 2011

HA! HA!

Okay, so "Meanie" or "Evil"  could be my middle name and I wouldn't complain! See, I am not a good person (of course!), meaning, I am not holier-than-thou kinda girl. In short, I am not the Virgin Mary, nor am I Mother Teresa or anybody like that. I am 24 years old and like most girls of all ages, I like to hate some women. Some, that I am jealous of; Some, that I've had differences with. I also like to hate some men who deserve to be hated! So this is a story of a woman that I hate (Please note, NOT jealous. Simply, Hate!) and how everybody told me to let it go and I did just that and guess what? Life turned around in such a way that between the two of us, I laughed the last and I laughed the loudest! Perhaps, there really are no co-incidences and things happen for a reason. This is the story:


I met this chick through a friend and initially, I had no problems with her. The world had a vulgar yet apt nickname for her but that didn't bother me because she wasn't a close friend nor was she an enemy. I met people who told me stories about her sexcapades and scandals and even though in my heart, I judged her, on the outside, It didn't matter. She had her life and It wasn't affecting mine, so It didn't mean much to me.

However, I was going through a rough phase with my boyfriend and most of you know that I was stuck between two guys and all that mess. (Read previous blog posts for reference). Behind my back, without my knowledge, she slept with my boyfriend! Twice! Now, I know my boyfriend is an adult and I suppose he was angry at me for hurting him so he went on this rampage where he was dating a couple of girls and doing what most men do when they meet new girls! I was angry...Why? Because I knew this chick! She pretended to be my friend (or whatever you call two people who are on each other's list on facebook and have each other's phone numbers!). So that angered me even more. I mean she knew exactly what was happening in my life and then she just woke up one day and decided to make it worse for me. I don't know how many of you all know that feeling when that 'someone special' in life sleeps with another person and you just can't let go! Especially if that someone he/she slept with is somebody you know! It's like your heart's tearing open and every time you see that 'someone special' all you can visualize is the wham-bam-ram! and fucking damn....it pricks!

So yeah, I had my confrontation with her and harsh words were exchanged and blame games went on. I even mass texted common friends and told them what a cheap, slut and sic-like-a-disease that woman is! Then, I decided It wasn't worth the shitty feeling cos honestly with her cheap words, grammatically incorrect sentences and exaggerated rumours, I was beginning to feel worse! So I decided never to see her, never to talk to her, never to cross paths! (I did apologize for the mass text. That, I felt was too much!)  In the mean-time, my boyfriend and I dealt with the other issue and made up. See, relationships have a lot or problems and some times you feel like working on it, putting an effort, taking up all that courage to give it another shot. That's what I did. That for me, was the end of that hatred.

Then, like most dramas, the twist arrived! Turns out, she actually belongs to a certain group that the society despises. Well, that wasn't much of a victory, cos our society is pretty fucked up anyway so that wasn't anything personal but HA! HA! cos I know who you actually are but who you pretend to be! Faker!!!! Then, the strangest co-incidence came to light! That woman's father is my father's driver!!! So True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (E-news tone).


HA! HA! Yes, like I said above, I am evil...I don't think any of you will ever understand that triumphant feeling in my heart. Its something that cannot be described. It's one of those truths that come around and hit the face (not yours obviously....like duh!) so hard and so bad that it reduces that person to shame and takes YOU, to glory! That's the closest I can get to describing it.

Truly, He who laughs last, laughs the loudest!

 That's right Bitch! It's called Karma and guess what? You just got bitch-slapped! HA! HA! May be you should consider changing the planet or something! Just a suggestion...Your true colours are out in the open and damn....they're UGLY!!!! 

6 comments:

rohinie said...

nana...
wow that bitch slap was soo SATISFYING...
AND YOU WON...THAT WAS OBVIOUS...

RAINI KO RIS...bitches like that should think twice before confronting with you nana...you truly are DANGEROUS...n i love that about u!!!

Avvan said...

@Tabu: thanks sis...seriously, there are some girls who are so annoying! now for some girls, we could be 'those annoying lot' but for me, this one girl jus gets to me! and i do what i do best...i write about it! lol

Dolyang said...

loved the ending .

Avvan said...

gawd!! i laughed n laughed.... its an entertaining yet bitchy blog..... i swear when she reads this she's gonna want to kill herself(literally!!)....hishey.

coy mistress said...

this is like "face meeting palm" in slo-mo!! hahaha!! i loved it!!

coy mistress said...

this is like "face meeting palm" in slo-mo!! hahaha!! loved it.