"Who in the World am I?Ah! That's the great puzzle"

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Think I made YOU up inside my Head

Have you ever had visuals play in your head and you don't really know whether It was something you saw in your dream or If It happened for real???
Like some times, you're not really sure If some one told you something or If you just "imagined" it! Yeah...I am talking about moments like that...cos lately, I can't be really sure If some of the things that happened last year, actually happened for real or If It was all a part of an, insane, sic dream!

You know what??? I think You were never really there at all.
"I think I made YOU up inside my head."

7 comments:

PRI said...

I thought it was just me going crazy, but thank god for this post! I just realised I'm not! =P

p.s. [is that actually supposed to be a song? Scary stuff!]

Avvan said...

It's a poem by Sylvia Plath? Heard of her??? She was Ted Hughes' wife....remember "Hawk Roosting?" from school? yeah, the guy who wrote that! nwy this chick was apparently psycho and she attempted suicide 17 times. she finally died by placing her head in the oven and burning herself. i think she was a great artist and all her madness resulted in such awesome poetry! try and read of her work. yu'll love it

PRI said...

That's scary how she died! But yeah, I remember the poem Hawk Roosting. But have never read any of her poems, i don't think. I'll definitely try and find some of it though.

Oh and btw, this is my blog (styleincognito.blogspot.com) I just started recently :P Was a bit anxious about starting this whole thing but I guess we'll see :P <3 x

Avvan said...

i tried to open ur blog page but says " the blog was not found". are u sure its open 2 public viewing????

PRI said...

oh really? Well, it must be open to public viewing since my friends here have been able to view it, and a few people have commented.
Maybe i was editing the posts when u tried to view? :S Let me know k x

the piper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the piper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.