"Who in the World am I?Ah! That's the great puzzle"

Friday, June 27, 2008

The truth about Summer 08'

I hadn't actually prepared a 'TO-DO-LIST' for the summer but the moment i got on the flight from Bangalore, I knew summer 08' was going to be exhilarating.Delhi's one of my favourite places on earth...not that I've been all over but from the ones that I have been to, Delhi makes it to the top 3!

Well then, my summer job at CNN-IBN was the main purpose of the visit, however the sun and the summer spirit doesn't allow you to stick to a routined, monotonous life...so summer crawled around and filled my life with sunshine, even at the darkest hour and Life seemed content.

The drinking sessions with a pack of cards and the meeting of strangers over a glass of wine, vodka etc and then, the aborning of friendships...it happened. it all happened...

The strange and the never-expected love for a pint of beer...Euro 2008...shopping sprees at Sarojini..meeting of old friends at Sikkim House...Clubbing with the once-upon-a-times' cute guy who you actually thought had not noticed you...the better understanding of the Hind language and the new learnt abuses and derogatory slurs.....Love and memories.....awwww....Summer 08'

The details would be appallingly frank if i wrote them down but summer was what it was meant to be...

I only wish I'd prepared a 'TO-DO-LIST'....

1 comment:

Somewhere in between... said...

It's your endings... they have a distinct mark.. very characteristic and very nice.
Love it!