"Who in the World am I?Ah! That's the great puzzle"

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Goodbye My Lover



You can always let go of the things that you've held onto for so long. Yes, It is possible. The moments will always find a cozy room some where at the back of your head and behave like a drunken guest who refuses to leave. It isn't always a bad thing. Of course, It can be painful. To think of a time, a place, a person in that undulating wave of memories that refuse to stay still.

So, I think....I think of how we used to be. I think of what we could have been. I think of the six long years that we held on to. The happiness and the hurt both. I think of your face and and how you curve your lips when you want to smile but don't want to show it on your face. I think of the perfect mornings when I woke up next to you. I think of the lonely nights when you never came home. Yes, I think of you.

And then, my thoughts flee my mind. No, you don't remain. What remains is the fact that It's over.   The feelings are never in sync or harmonized. They are there and they come and go as they wish. Some times I feel so much, other times, I feel nothing. You are fading....




4 comments:

Priyank Sharma said...

Are these lyrics to a song or simply thoughts in your head?

nandita said...

The word hollow on twitter caught my eyes and I had to read it. I think the same, you can definitely live without the person and with those mixed memories of love and hate. Some will hurt you by making you realize that you don't have it anymore, and some will randomly make you smile! Unimportant people won't affect your memories..but it's those who had an impact in your life, where time makes you notice them after they leave..are the ones who will build your "memories".

nandita said...

The word hollow caught my eye and had to read it. I think the same, you can live without a person and with those mixed memories of love and hate. Some will hurt you by making you realize that it's "no more", and some will just simply make you smile, randomly. Unimportant people don't affect your memory, but it's those who are important, who had an impact in your life who will build your "memories".

Avvan said...

These are my thoughts. :D