"Who in the World am I?Ah! That's the great puzzle"

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Untitled VI



Another morning, I lay awake,
On your side of bed,
Visions I create, Memories I remake.
I curse the dawn that's breaking.
Under the blanket,
My stupid heart aching!
A book on the table beside,
"The Catcher in the Rye"
I flip the pages, I think of You;
I sigh!
I reach out for a cigarette,
It fills my lungs, my heart,
I reminisce the last time we met.

The moments linger,
You linger,
I linger.....
Pictures of you, like leaves are piled in a heap,
I don't know when I fall asleep.

Another morning I lay awake.......

2 comments:

Arthur Rimbaud said...

don't be too hard on yourself. after the end of one chapter there is an onset of a new one. just try and find out what u need the most,it may help you to close the gaps of the past. change will come.

rebeca said...

its like u read my read...nice!!