"Who in the World am I?Ah! That's the great puzzle"

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Love of My Life.....For now!








Okay...This thing has happened to me soooooooo many times! I mean I see a pretty face on television or not necessarily a pretty face but If I like a character so much, I tend to fall in love with him and thats exactly what happened today.

I watched 2012 and even though the movie is all about bad Computer Graphic Images and special effects and the script is pretty much like a Bollywood movie...Meaning, no matter what catastrophe strikes, the hero survives it all. The strange thing was, I wasn't sitting there grumbling at the lousy script but I wanted John Cusack (The leading actor) to survive all the ordeals and live because I found myself falling in Love with him!

I know....I know...there are about a thousand movies where John Cusack has been portrayed as Romantic Hero (eg: Serendipity) but somehow, I didn't find him all that appealing as I did, Today.

Ahhhhhh....John Cusack....this panache, intelligent, great guy who looks like he could be the perfect husband (HAHAHAHHA....See, I am even thinking "Marriage" now). I really cannot explain what is this cryptic force that is driving me to Love John Cusack but It's there....

***Note: Someday I am going to write about my strange but deep love for
1. Shia LeBeouf
2. Shahid Kapur
3. Edward Norton
4. ......
5 .....
6. .......

2 comments:

Avvan said...

TAMDIN says:
"may be John Cusack from a couple of years ago like say 10 yrs ago, but nahhhhhhhh defo not the current one!!!!!"

Avvan said...

Deependra Hamal commented on your link:

"Avvy ... you and your love stories ... nice piece though !!!"